Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Why Hello there... nice to meet you(=

Why Hello there, I don't think you and I have had the chance to meet, so I'd like to take the honer and introduce myself(=

well im not gonna tell you my name, so this can seem to be even a bit more private than it really is, I'm 15 years old, a freshman in highschool, and just trying to figure myself out in this world. No I'm not exactly you Ordinary 15 year old girl either, I have a lot of dreams that I'd like to fulfill sometime(= and I'm working my hardest to get there each and every day, I live a somewhat normal life I'd like to think
to which i'd attribute to my parents, My favorite color's pink, and forever & always shall be. My life seems to stay pretty hectic, but I always try to give myself a little time for at night to do what I wish, which is why I've decided to come here today, to give myself a place to vent, a place to just let go and be myself, a place to not let anyone judge me, so read if you want, dont if you want. because this is really just the story of an average girl(= living in an average world. well I must go now, my first real blog shall be posted soon I promise but till tomorrow.

Xoxo
A girl on this planet(:

No comments:

Post a Comment