Monday, January 25, 2010

Homecoming?

Guitan Tag,

that's German for Hello, if you didn't know. Haha hmm so this weekend, this weekend was good. long but good. but I think I'll give you a breakdown of everything as you know last week was spirit week, and what comes after spirit week? HOMECOMING! oh yess, haha so we'll be talking about homecoming weekend in this blog wont we you ask? why yess we will(: Haha

So Friday, Friday was good, had school like always which was fine, except for an English quiz, that I like 100% failed. umm yeah not fun. haha but anyways we had the pep rally, which was great we have this guys contest where the battle it out doing stupid things, umm yeah I taped it, and it kinda made my life! haha just saying... it was interesting! to say the least but anyways....

The actual game was that night, it was great went with two friends, haha sorry i say once again, no names on here, which was funnn! Haha we won in overtime and this one guy, not gonna name any names saved the game…. Gahh I kinda love him, but not. Haha I've only met him once, and yeah anyways maybe talk about him later…. Maybe!

So Saturday, well It was the day of the homecoming dance, I like kept changing my mind as to if I was gonna go, since I didn’t have a date)= but yeah and I didn’t have a dress I wanted to wear, but I went anyways(= it was fun but I had to wear a dress repeat which sucked… but yeah I went to my friends house, and we took the staircase pictures and everything which was nice, and then we went to dinner. I freakin loved the restaurant to be honest! We went to this Asian cuisine place and it was amazing, I want to go back really badly! Haha but it was weird because like my whole school went to the same restaurant, like literally. Basically my whole grade except for two groups of people, a lot of sophomores were there, I went with a mostly sophomore group actually though(= and then like the ENTIRE basketball team was there, with there dates and some seniors. Gahh it was awkward. Haha

But anyways then we went to the dance, and it was fun I guess. It wasn’t bad, just not great. It was my first High school dance , since I missed the first one because I was sick): that sucked!But oh well it happens. And this one was funn! And then after the dance my friend brought me home.

Okk and then Sunday I didn’t get up until like 1ish because I was soo tired from Saturday and Sunday. Haha and I just stayed home and chilled and then I did my homework but not until like really late because I'm like a major procrastinator, its really getting to be a problem to honest! Haha

Okk and then now its Monday, and I had school like always it was good, nothing weird happened, I started hanging out with some new people lately though(: idk when I first came to the school I was friends with some people, and they kinda brainwashed me into thinking everyone was evil, so I didn’t have that many friends, but now I realize that the girls actually really annoying and excuse my French but a major sl.ut which is annoying, but I'm not gonna get into that now. Maybe another day. Haha but yeah now I'm still friends with her kinda, but I'm friends with other people to which is a lot more healthy! Haha anyways sorry random chatter, but today was normal, nothing exciting happened, just some funny moments that I don’t feel like explaining right now. Sorry. Lol

But yeah now I'm about to leave my house to go see a play at my school with a few people(: which should be fun. Lol but yeah a lot of stuff coming up this week, my old schools homecoming is coming up!!! So I'm going to that with one of my best friends from my old school on Friday, and maybe sleeping over, maybe. Idk yet. Haha and then Saturday I think I'm gonna hang out with this guy, I haven't seen him in foreverrr! Miss him! Haha he's really cool. Just a friend though(= and then Sunday I might see a movie with one friends, or just go to my other friends house. Idk yet. Lots of un-sure right now. But I'll figure it out. Haha

kay well sorry this has been a really really really long blog, its because I don’t post enough): I know I'm sorry for that. Haha well I'll try to update tomorrow, or again tonight if something exciting happens. Even though it probably wont!

Kisses,
a girl, living in this worl.

No comments:

Post a Comment