Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is real, this me(=

G'day there Aussie,

Soo I'm trying to have a cool intro into all my blogs, but I'm running out of stuff to say, so anyways I decided to be Australian today, don't really know why, my mind just thought of Australian when I started typing this. who would of thought. and the title has no significance, i was just thinking of that song by Demi Lovato when i started this. haha im cool.

Well This week, this week's been good for the most part, no school monday for MLK day, which was good, then this week was Spirit week at my school! oh yeahh. haha pretty exciting stuff, except not really. so Tuesday was pajama day, (but on facebook it was also wear red for Haiti day) so me being me I wore bright red Pajamas pants, and a pink snuggie, yeah I said a SNUGGIE! it was hot, maybe I should show you guys some pictures later, haha i'll think about it while I write. but yess Tuesday was funn, got to just lay back, andd I toured this girl that wants to come to my school next year, even though it was awkward considering everyone was in there pajamas. haha but yeah cant really remember anything great about my classes except that in Health we took like a million pictures with the babies and stuff, and put them on facebook, that was fun(= haha the guys in that class are really funny.

okk so Wednesday. Wednesday was good, it was High School stereotypes day, which was quite funn. I was a nerd being myself, haha I bought my outfit at walmart the night before and I swear the lady that works there thought I was crazy! like legit crazy. haha but it was fun, I was one pretty smexy nerd if you ask me (well actually i was one dorky nerd, but same diff). haha and of course I took lots and lots of pictures(= but thats just what i do. taking pictures is my life(=

andd not its Wednesday, and it was good today was Decades day, and I actually didn't dress up, i was going to but i never really decided what i wanted to be, and i never got a costume, so yeah it didn't work out but whatever today was good I'll do a break down of all my classes now. idk why I'm just bored. haha

1st: Healthhhh(= haha well we pretty much watched a movie and took notes on it, not to much funn today sadly. haha good memories in that class though(=

2nd: Studyy Hall, mostly just scrambled trying to finish my note cards for English that I hadn't done. haha, that's pretty much what I always do though. i hate english btw. lol hmm well it wasnt that weird today actually in this class, because this one guy had homework, so he didn't pick on me (not like mean just, haha cant explain it) but yeah like the other day we fought over this chair for like half the class, and he stole my backpack, and i stole his and it was this whole big thing. haha the teacher laughed at us.

3rd: French, gahh i hate my french class. nothing happened, it was boring, as always!

4th: Historyyy, hmm out teacher was sick so we had a subb, and all we did was make groups and then start a project, that we didnt know how to do because he wasnt there.... im with my friend (not gonna say names) and this guy, it wasn't bad but the guys just really IMMATURE to be honest, he wasn't bad today though, but I'm pretty sure this other girl is pissed at me because im not in her group even though she asked like three times, but idk i don't really like her to be honest.... which i know sounds mean, but yeah.. shes really weird, and i wasnt gonna get a hgood grade with her.

5th: English, once again i hate English, we just reviewed for a quiz tomorrow, i was in a group with this girl, it was ok i guess...

Lunch: haha it was funn, hungg out with two of my really good friends! and some other people, we ate in this teachers room, it wasnt bad. but the rain made lunch not as fun, like me and one of them walked around in it for like everr. haha and i bought ice-cream even tough i wasn't hungry, don't ask, i just like ice-cream when its cold ok. haha

6th: mathhh, hmm not much were not allowed to talk in there, so nothing really happened, just learned some stuff i guess. haha

7th: Sciencee, i actually love science but i was LOOPY in that class today like this one girl thought i was CRAZY, and me and another girl talked for a lot of it, and we did a lab, but we had subb which was sad cause that's my favorite teachers class. haha he's really funny, like old and weird but funny! love that class, but i was literally out of my mind even this weird guy who's like crazy (but funny crazy) thought i was out of my mind, i started talking about wanting to do a cartwheel, and a somersault like out of the blew. haha


andd then school was overr, and now I'm home trying to figure out what to wear for school colors day, I'm still thinking about it, haha but tomorrows the pep rally which should be good(= kinda sad I'm not a cheerleader anymore, but not really. haha that's a long story. very long. maybe ill tell you another day. maybe not. haha

ohh gosh. i feel like my blogs are getting longer, and longer, these days. Sorry about that. I know it's probably quite annoying. you can be honest on that one. haha but anyways i hope you enjoyed this blog, i'll try to blog tomorrow after the game, thank god its Friday (ughh when i first typed that i wrote "firday" that always happend idk why) , and I'm still deciding if 'm going to the dance on Saturday... undecided at the moment because i don't have a date or dress, but maybe. I'll prob decided tomorrow. well g2g finish up my homework.

Kisses,
That girl, who may or may not be who you think she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment