Monday, January 11, 2010

Wait i dont get it?

Hola there Chicas'

How are you today ladies and gents, well me, me I'm a lot of things at the moment, not mad. not sad. not happy. just me. I'm thinking that's probably a good thing. So I feel simply awful that I haven't posted in a while (like a week) but I've been busy. Busy, busy me I guess. haha so are you ready for a summery of the last week? well I shall give you one now. haha

okk so monday, hmm it was soo long ago now don't even really remember it anymore, haha but well nothing really happened that I can think of off the top of my head, this weeks been a daze, idk I've just been sooo tired and I have no idea why. It's weird, like even if I do go to bed on time, I'm still exhausted in the morning. which sucks big time. like if you asked my friends about the last week they'd all be like, "Yeah that girls been really out of it lately" so I guess i'll just talk about Friday because I still remember it. haha

So Friday interesting day wolk up (tired as always) wore a tie dye shirt, haha random fact but I kinda love tie-dye things(= they make me happy. but anyways school, school was good, Science was great, we did a lab again (I love labs) but yeah I was kinda loopy, haha I'm always loopy in scienceon Fridays. I'm pretty sure my friend thought I was completely out of my mind. haha so then I had Algebra, gahh I hate algebra with a burning passion, not because it's hard, because I'm actually good at it. just because she gives all this stupid homework, and its like all the problems are supper easy, but it still takes forever to do, we had 40 problems the other and i wanted to scream. okk end of rant. haha

So then I had English not much happened, I got a quiz back didn't do to great (I hate grammar btw) but yeah its OK, I still have like a high B in that class, even though I hate English, and I'm bad at it. haha so next was History, oh goshh stupidest thing happend EVERR, so this guy, like tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if 15 was an odd number, he was COMPLETLY serious, were in 9th grade, how do you pass like 1st grade without knowing that. haha I was like yess it is, and he was like "but wait 5 goes into so it cant be" and i was like "that's a prime number, i cant even explain this" and he was like i just don't get it (which is where the title to this blog comes from) and then he ended up asking me if 9, 13, and 11 were odd numbers. haha I feel for him. but like what in the world. haha

so yeah after that i just had French, where we did a worksheet, Study hall where I did my homework, and then Health, where I had a test, that I'm kinda convinced I failed, like i knew most of the stuff but I'm scared, haha it was the CPR test and if I don't get more than like an 80, I pretty much fail the entire semester of Health. so I'm kinda freaked out about that.

hmm so yeah that was the school day, and then I came home, wanted to go ice-skating with my friend, but of course my parents wouldn't let me, so I stayed home watched a movie and took pictures with my sister(= it wasn't awful, but I didn't really want to stay home, guess I'll get over it though.

and now its saturday, nothing really happened today, parents hate me, wont let me do anything for no good reason, like I really don't know why, I really wanted to go see the Blind Side, but nope parents said no, so I stayed home all day. been watching the Disney Chanel. haha I'm cool. but im kinda addicted to it. don't ask. i just am. haha but yeah not much else to say, no school Monday, and then tuesday starts spirit week, its pajama day!!! but its gonna be awkward because this girl I don't know is shadowing me on Tuesday (which just means following me around, to see if she likes the school), and I'm gonna be wearing like red footie pajamas (red in honor of Haiti wear red Tuesday everyone!!!), haha but it should be funn, but anyways im helping to start a Haiti fundraiser at my school, we started a club in honer of it, so i think everyone should donate what they can please, they honestly have nothing right now, and its the right thing to do. haha okk end of info-mercial. sorry.

but yeah so i think i promised a picture in my next blog, but this ones already REALLY long, so i promise i will next blog which i'll do like tomorrow or Monday, promise(= well love you all, soryr about this REALLY RALLY long post, but i hadn't updated in foreverrr.

Kisses,
Just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment